Lightnet is a leading provider of broadband communication solutions. Based in Loughrea, Lightnet have been in operation since 2005, its rapidity growing client base of residential and corporate customers and the implementation of a new product portfolio has led to its expansion.
We have an opening for Accounts administrator. This role will suit a self-motivated individual comfortable working as part of a team but can use their initiative to improve
processes and the effectiveness of the department.
- Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Credit Control
- Creditor reconciliations
- Liaising with customers and internal departments
- General accounting administration duties
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
- 2-3 years’ recent experience in accounts department required
- Ability to work on own initiative and highly organised
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills including good working knowledge of Excel
The following criteria would be an advantage:
- A relevant business or Accounting Qualification
- QuickBooks experience
How to apply
Please send us an email outlining why you are the person for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a current CV. Closing date is Tuesday 2nd August.