Lightnet is a leading provider of broadband and communication solutions. Based in Loughrea, Lightnet are in operation since 2005, its rapidity growing client base of residential and corporate customers and the implementation of a new product portfolio has led to its expansion.
Want a challenging, fulfilled job in a dynamic and fast paced environment? Then Lightnet is the place for you.
Software & Network Developer
Working with senior network engineers the successful candidate will be responsible for the automation of many day-to-day tasks across sales, support and engineering as well as the development and deployment of new software solutions focused on network monitoring, network management and back office process automation and integration. The role is in an agile development environment with responsibilities throughout the complete software development lifecycle.
• Development and deployment of new software solutions
• Maintenance and enhancement of in-house data base
• Advancement of our monitoring systems
• Server admin and maintenance
• Network Support and management
The position is likely to suit a recent Computer Science / Software Development / Computer Engineering graduate (B.Sc. /B.E.) who has strong software development skills and wants to advance their technical and networking expertise in a fast moving and dynamic small team environment.
• 3 years + relevant experience
• Honours degree in Computer Science/ Software Development/ Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
• Strong software development skills
• Some exposure to or experience of the following technologies would be useful but not essential:
Salary will be relative to experience. Some out of core business hour’s work will be required.
How to apply
Please send email outlining why you are the person for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a current CV by Monday 8th August.