East Point Business Park
Tel: 091 395 804
TECHNICAL SUPPORT – LEVEL 1
The role is a technical support role answering customer technical queries, troubleshooting and solving issues remotely. This role will suit a friendly, outgoing person with excellent communication and organisational skills.
This person will be eager to take initiative and be able to work as part of a team.
· Deal with customer’s technical queries by phone and email, ensuring a prompt and efficient response at all times.
· Troubleshoot connections and identify any faults to determine correct course of action.
· Track and take ownership of all outstanding queries to ensure follow through in all cases.
. Provide guidance to customers on upgrade options.
· Excellent customer service skills and ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of trouble tickets.
. Work proficiently with minimal daily guidance.
. Network monitoring to identify faults and first level resolution of issues.
. Any additional tasks as the role evolves.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Competent computer skills and technical knowledge.
· IT/Networking, A+ or MCP would be an advantage.
· Good phone manner and customer service skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and prioritise appropriately.
. Willing to work shift hours and weekends.
How to apply
· Send your CV to email@example.com
· Monday 27th November 2017