Customer Service and Sales Administrator
We are an Irish-owned company a national provider of broadband and telecommunications services, founded in Loughrea, Co. Galway in 2006. Since then, our team has grown to over 30 people delivering expert technical solutions and professional customer support to our clients nationwide. We offer innovative telecommunications solutions to both domestic and business customers, with focus on excellence and quality of service and customer care.
The role is largely sales based with customer service and administration responsibilities. This role will suit a self-motivated individual with a friendly personality with excellent communication and organization skills.
• Promoting Lightnet’s products and services in a professional manner.
• Develop new sales opportunities through inbound leads, outbound calls and emails.
• Lead Generation and Relationship management.
• Process inbound and outbound calls, emails and administration duties.
• Coordinate installers diary scheduling.
• Customer Service/Sales experience in a similar sector.
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills capable of performing with energy and drive.
• Motivated and ambitious self-starter and capable of working on own initiative.
• Outstanding organisational skills with the accuracy & attention to detail.
• Strong Decision-making skills.
• Be flexible and adaptable in the work environment.
How to apply:
Please send CV to email@example.com