Field Service Engineers
Due to company expansion, we are currently seeking to recruit 3 x Field Service Engineers to join the
existing team, with an immediate start. The primary function of the role will be the installation and
configuration of broadband and solar technology on customer sites as part of a 2-person crew.
• Work closely with technical support and sales team
• Assisting network engineers with maintenance at infrastructure sites
• Completion of scheduled work allocation
• Stock management of vans for work allocation
• Communication with customers and completion of documentation
• Adhering to company safety requirements
• Any additional tasks as the role evolves
• Experienced carpenter or qualified electrician (desirable, not essential)
• Competence to work at heights
• Good computer skills
• Full clean driver licence
• Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
• Team player with the ability to multi-task and prioritise assigned workload.
• Willingness to travel
• Monday to Friday with occasional weekend and evening cover.
• Full training provided
• Clothing provided and tool allowance
• Career Development opportunities
How to apply:
Please send CV to email@example.com