East Point Business Park
Tel: 091 395 804
The role involves answering customer technical queries, troubleshooting and solving issues remotely, along with some network monitoring.
Excellence in customer service skills is a must. A background in IT support is also required. Ideally suit a self-motivated person who is willing to take ownership of customer issues and be eager to take initiative and work as part of a team.
The role requires competence researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve any issues. Ability to follow standard procedures and good decision-making is a must to maximize customer satisfaction.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Background in IT Helpdesk or support environment advantageous.
· Competent computer skills and technical knowledge.
· IT/Networking, A+ or MCP would be an advantage.
· Good phone manner and customer service skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and prioritise appropriately.
. Willing to work shift hours and weekends.
How to apply
· Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
· Monday 8th July 2019.