We are an Irish-owned company a national provider of broadband and telecommunications services, founded in Loughrea, Co. Galway in 2006. Since then, our team has grown to over 30 people delivering expert technical solutions and professional customer support to our clients nationwide. We offer innovative telecommunications solutions to both domestic and business customers, with focus on excellence and quality of service and customer care.
Due to Company expansion, we are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join the existing team, with an immediate start.
• Carry out all duties associated with accounts receivable including onboarding new customers, processing cancellations, invoicing (including adjustments) and managing direct debits payments.
• Investigate and resolve customer queries and internal requests
• Facilitate credit card payments from customers
• Resolve invoice, payment discrepancies and issues in a timely manner
• Assist in the development of new and streamlining of exiting processes and systems within the accounts department
• Complete other varied administration duties including filing
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role (Essential)
• Experience using accounting software packages e.g., Quickbooks
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office particularly MS Excel
• Fluent written and spoken English is essential
• Strong numeracy skills, with the ability to work quickly and accurately
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong level of attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills to include strong time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and the ability to meet hard deadlines
How to apply:
Please send CV to email@example.com